The museum of Dornogobi province was established as “Chamber for local study” in 1945 as a section to Cultural Division. The museum then was extended as “Cabinet for local study” in 1951, and “Local Research Museum” in 1979. Since the order of the Governor of Dornogobi province on 21th October, in 1999 , the museum has been recognized as “Museum Training and Research Center”.
Foreign citizen: 2000MNT
Adult: 1500 MNT
Child: 500 MNT
Altanbulag dtreet No:A50, II bagh, Sainshand city, Dornogobi province, Mongolia.