The White Tara was engraved in plain surface of a rock located near ZuunJanjin Choir monastery of Borjigin area. Its size is 245 cm high and 170 cm wide. There is a legend saying that in 1828, a extremely infectious disease outbreak near the monastery and many lamas and civilians died. So local people afraid of the disease sought a way to suppress the disease and finally made White Tara, god blessing long live in a marble rock facing to main door of the monastery. At the end the disease was suppressed.